"The Last Program" is The Ultimate Step-by-Step Blueprint For Gaining Strength And Muscle Mass While Slashing Your Gym Time By 70%!
SCIENTIFICALLY DESIGNED TO CRUSH ALL THE MISINFORMATION IN 2023
"The Last Program" gives you LIFETIME access to 25 years of knowledge and practical and scientific experience, designed for ANYONE that's struggling with making consistent gains, losing AND keeping off the weight, ALL while saving time in the gym!
Clients have paid up to $3,000 for a 12 week transformation with me
It is now time to share the knowledge I've gained with a wider audience.
The Last Program (you’ll ever need) is a chance for you to access my expertise at a significantly reduced investment.
The Training Variables
How you apply yourself in the gym will determine your results. Learn the actionable steps to understand what works for you:
- Repetitions and proximity to failure
- Rest periods and tempo
- Volume - number of sets
- Frequency - how often should you train
- Progression guidelines
- Myo-reps - the Norwegian Method to Build More Muscle In 70% Less Time
You’ll finish this module with a complete understanding of what really drives progress (you will be surprised), and through a systematic process figure out what really works for yourself.
You will also get 12 different programming templates (more will be added) adapted to how many training days you prefer (2, 3, or 4 is my recommendation), different bodypart splits, whether your priority is building muscle or strength (or both), training for sports, a separate women’s program focusing on glutes and legs, and a 12 week conditioning template for endurance training.
A step-by-step video guide will show you how to select the best program for you, how to adapt it to your needs, and also how to adapt it according to your progress (the latter which almost no other programs tell you about - they just ask you to follow their program without knowing anything about you).
Level Up Your Understanding
With the training program variables in place, the next step is to build a knowledge base that allows you to "set-and-forget" your programming, while also understanding if and when you need to adjust and fine-tune things. In this module, you’ll learn:
- The basics of muscle growth and strength
- Understanding fatigue
- Periodization - how to program for different goals
- Individualization - according to genes, hormones, for women, for the elderly
- Stress and recovery
- Autonomy and Intuition
You’ll finish this module with a deeper understanding of how it all fits together to get the very best results, not just for a few weeks, but for life.
MODULE 3 - NUTRITION
The Last Program Diet Solution: Achieve Your Physique Goals While Eating To Satiety
Just released (as of August 2023), I share my approach to enable effortless fat loss and muscle building while eating to satiety and without meticulously counting and measuring every morsel of food you eat, or enforcing rigid and overly restrictive rules around foods.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Satiety signals, problems with calorie counting, intuitive eating, the ideal middle ground aka The Last Program way of eating.
- Can you really eat to satiety and build muscle and lose fat - what does the evidence show.
- Macro- and micronutrients effects on satiety.
- What foods are the most satiating - but also nourishing and tasty.
- Theory into practice with examples.
- Optimal fueling for workouts for recovery and muscle building.
- Psychology and food environment, the impact of perception, mood, serving sizes, palatability, circadian rhythms, sleep and stress. How to avoid overeating and bingeing.
- Aligning behaviours around food with values instead of having to rely on discipline and willpower.
- Case studies - including myself
You’ll finish this module with both theoretical and practical takeaways that will enable you to ingrain healthy food habits where you can eat when hungry and to satiety, while still allowing you to lose fat, build muscle, have better digestion and more stable energy levels.
The Last Program Nutrition Method: The Theory and Practice of Fitness Coaching
In this module, I share my approach for fat loss and muscle building from a coaching perspective, focusing on the methodical and strategic approach.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Calorie requirements - what actually determines how many calories you need (calculators are worthless unless you understand all the variables that goes into this).
- Macro distribution - how important is protein, and how much do you actually need? (the answer will surprise you), how do you determine the distribution between carbs and fats, and what is optimal for you and your goals?
- Adjusting according to progress - no plan will work unless it takes into account real-world results. But you also need to know what indicators to monitor, when to adjust and what to adjust to ensure your progress is optimal.
- Carb cycling, fasting strategies (there are countless), the Protein Sparing Modified Fast (PSMF) for rapid fat loss - in this presentation I share everything about these advanced strategies.
- Case studies - theory into practice, showing how The Last Program Nutrition Method works in real people, in the real world.
- Calorie calculators
- Diet templates for different goals
You’ll finish this module understanding how to set up structured diet plans, how to adjust and optimize according to real-world results so you can get to your goals faster and without struggle or stagnation.
Mapping out your life - Warrior Meditation - Metacognitive Model
I’ve been using successfully these strategies with my VIP clients, as part of the mental training segments. We specifically map out and address positive and negative factors in your life and how they affect your time, energy and focus.
We also look at how you relate to yourself and your own thinking.
This has a HUGE impact on your inner well-being and will have a dramatic impact on your overall life quality.
- Your goals and values, and how they impact your choices both on a conscious and subconscious level
- Mapping out your life, past and present, and how to manage it more effectively using some evidence-based practices
- The Warrior Meditation: This is my recommended mindfulness exercise for quieting down your thoughts, and doesn’t require extensive rituals or sitting in a quiet place with your eyes closed.
- The Metacognitive Model: Focused on modifying metacognitive beliefs that perpetuate states of worry, rumination and attention fixation. It’s a relatively new form of psychotherapy that focuses on an individual's cognition about their cognition. In other words, it addresses how you think about and relate to your own thoughts vs. other models which are more focused on WHAT you think.
You’ll finish this module with a deeper understanding of why you are the way you are, how you can strengthen what you like about yourself, and accept and modify what you don’t.
You will also get a highly effective mindfulness exercise supposedly originating from the Japanese bodyguards of the Emperor, he Samurai, and similar to what is taught today to special forces and agents.
This module alone could be it’s own course, but I consider it an essential part of being the best version of yourself, so I chose to include it in The Last Program!
Activity, Cardiovascular Conditioning, Exercise Selection
The secret to sustainable results is not just lifting heavy weights and doing whatever exercises your favorite influencer is recommending. In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- The activity levels correlated with reduced disease risk and better body composition
- How to achieve better cardiovascular conditioning, for health and leasure, but also for sports
- The best exercises for your individual biomechanics and needs
You’ll finish this module with a clearer picture of what to do both inside and outside of the gym to achieve more energy, better body composition and more longevity and health.
SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY
Monthly Live Group Calls and a Private Community
For many, putting theory into practice can be challenging. This is why I have provided an ongoing support through Live Zoom calls and a private discussion forum. The benefits are:
- Real-time interaction: You can engage in live discussion, ask questions, and receive immediate feedback.
- Zoom calls will be recorded, allowing you to review the session later or access the material if you are unable to attend the live call. Send your questions in advance and ask to be anonymous if you desire.
- Knowledge sharing: You can engage in discussions, share experiences, and exchange valuable insights.
- Problem-solving: You can get solutions to challenges you encounter in your own training, leveraging the collective knowledge of the forum community.
You’ll have access to the Zoom calls and the forum for as long as you are a participant of The Last Program.
Some of the most recent Zoom-calls covered these topics:
- Shortened vs lengthened partial ROM training
- Soreness and muscle damage - is there a correlation?
- Short rest periods and muscle growth - why is it considered negative, but not for Myo-reps?
- Recommendations for advanced lifters to get the last 2-3kg/5lbs of muscle, even after 5-10+ years of training
- The Female-specific program and improving chinup strength
- Powerlifting templates and peaking/tapering for competition
- Being afraid to lower volume/frequency when used to training a lot
- Taking time off from the gym, where do you start when you go back
- Natural testosterone boosters, improving testosterone naturally, can recovery time be accelerated, Wim Hof breathing - research and practice.
- Tracking progress when training at different gyms, realistic rates of progress, training and periodization for sports, stretch-mediated growth - the truth, The Dorian Yates split
- Carb cycling, ketogenic diets, carnivore diets, vegan diets.
- ...and much, much more - this is where members get to share and discuss their training and nutrition and get my personal coaching expertise to improve their gains rapidly!
UNLOCKING THE KEY TO SUCCESS
Your Path To Sustainable Progress Begins Here
Learn the formula to building build muscle and strength more effectively!
Are you tired of dedicating endless time and energy to exercise, only to feel that the results fall short of your efforts?
Do you find yourself bewildered by the myriad of contradictory theories and advice out there, leaving you clueless about how to determine what truly works best for your body?
Imagine no longer having to invest excessive time and money in countless training programs that promise to solve all your problems but fail to deliver.
- What if you could reclaim your energy, have more time for the things you love, and still enjoy a reliable program that yields consistent, long-term results over months and years?
- Learn what works for YOU so that you can finally trust the process and spend your time doing other things outside of the gym (and yet see the results clearly whenever you pass the mirror or someone compliments you on your transformation?
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In The Last Program, you’ll learn how to finally take control of your own training.
GET STARTED TODAY!
The Last Program
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with The Last Program, let me know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.
In The Next Few Months…
Are you tired of dedicating endless time and energy in the gym, doing endless exercise variation, the "optimal" number of sets and reps, constantly experimenting with training methods and splits, only to feel that the results fall short of your efforts?
Imagine no longer having to invest excessive time and money in countless training programs that promise to solve all your problems but fail to deliver.
- What if you could finally understand what reps, sets, frequency, exercises and programming works for YOU and how it should change over time - vs. hopping from one program to the next, and never understanding why things seem to work at random?
What if you could get a reliable program that yields consistent, long-term results over months, years and decades? What would that be worth to you?
"I’ve been doing the 3-day a week full body you outlined and have continued to somehow increase weight or reps every week in almost every exercise for the last 6-7 weeks.
It is strange to be progressing every week again can’t remember the last time that has happened. I’ve been training for about 20 years now.”
Kim André Fjortoft Kleppe
"I just finished nine weeks of the 2-day program, and mindblown by the results! Huge strength gains while losing 4kgs bodyweight, despite several weeks off due to work and being sick. I usually experience a lot of aches and pains when I start training, which have made me lose motivation, but this time I feel even better than before. I admit to becoming impatient and wanting to add more, but I’ve decided to keep doing this as long as it’s working so well"
"2 months and 1 week into the program, and even with a jet lag and a cold my squat numbers are up 12%…and best of all - my body feels better after each workout.
I have struggled for years with auto-immune disease and inflammation, and I can’t remember my body cooperating like this ever before."
"The Last Program lives up to its name as truly the last program you’ll ever need to invest in. It opens a door to a universe of knowledge about training, nutrition and lifestyle - broken down into both understandable and practical strategies anyone can use.
My experience with it is that it’s relevant for both seasoned lifters but also everyone who wants to optimise their approach. I now feel confident that the choices I make are founded in a deep understanding, thorough knowledge and decades of experience.
Resilient myths have finally been disposed of, my progress has been elevated beyond my own expectations, and I feel newfound confidence in my knowledge and understanding of training."
"“I’m super happy with The Last Program! I’ve been lifting weights for a decade, some of those years powerlifting and competing at the elite level, and I’ve struggled to believe that you could get more out of less.
I couldn’t have been more wrong.
These last few months I’ve followed Borge’s program with fewer workouts and lower volumes than I did during my powerlifting days, and my progression has been outstanding! Not only have I gotten stronger, but I feel better, have less pains and aches, water retention is gone, and I’m looking forward to (almost) every workout (Borge’s comment: we all love to hate Bulgarian Split Squats)! There’s no one I trust more when it comes to training and nutrition than Borge."
Meet Eirik, a fellow lifter who struggled with hitting a plateau in his workouts. He was dedicated and thought he did everything right, spending up to 1-2 hours in the gym several times per week but couldn't seem to make progress. That's when he joined my program.
Eirik was skeptical at first, just like anyone would be. But after implementing the strategies he learned, his progress skyrocketed! Not only did he gain muscle and strength, but with some simple nutritional strategies he also started leaning out rapidly. Now, he's stronger and more confident than ever before!
In his own words:
"I still remember how you just ripped my previous training program apart, I was really taken aback and didn’t expect what I thought to be "evidence-based" and "optimal" to be THAT bad... I have now realized in retrospect that it was completely overkill for me to train that way - even if it was "scientifically proven" it didn’t work for me.
As I’m writing this, I have never been stronger before (and never spent so little time in the gym), but the quality of the sessions is much higher compared to how I trained before starting your program, and I’m consistently stronger (as much as 50% on some exercises) with higher energy levels and mental clarity...didn’t realise how tired I was all the time until I finally started training more sensibly."
Here are some results from Sverre, a member of the Norwegian version of the program that opened in January this year:
He made the following progress from January 25 to April 15 (11 weeks), improving from 20% up to 50%(!) in his lifts, only spending 30-40 minutes in total 3 days per week.
Sverre isn’t a complete newbie either, he’s got several years of training experience, but his dedication level varied over time due to finding it "too hard to get consistent results" before he joined The Last Program.
This is achievable when you learn how to train effectively, and how to figure out exactly what combination of exercises, reps, sets and frequency YOU need to get results:
- Bench Press Machine: 70kg x 8 reps -> 95kg x 8 reps
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 70x5 -> 82.5x6
- Leg Extension: 96x8 -> 131x8
- Lying Leg Curl: 55x8 -> 75x5
- Bulgarian Split Squat: 32x8 -> 48kgx8
- Leg Press: 135x8 ->175x8
- Pec Deck: 68x8 -> 90x5
- Booty Builder (hip thrust machine): 60kgx8 -> 100x8
- Shoulder Machine: 40x8 -> 55kgx8
(1 kg = 2.20462 lbs)
Transform Your Fitness Journey
The Last Program is designed specifically for individuals like you and me.
I understand the challenges you face - I have been there myself.
I spent 1-2hrs in the gym, up to 7 days in the week (I felt bad when I had to take a day off, typical Fear Of Missing Out - FOMO), and would get periods of great results followed by periods of not just plateuing but regression, burnout and injury.
When I reflect on it today, I was stubborn and caught in my own ways, spent too many years being frustrated, suffering aches and pains and injuries - until I figured out the keys to progress that I want to share with you in this program.
I have crafted The Last Program to be your ultimate solution.
Say goodbye to exhaustion, confusion, and wasted time. It's time to learn what you need for a lifetime of sustainable results.
Join the program today and gain invaluable insights that will revolutionize your approach to fitness, muscle building and strength.